Returns & Shipping
365 Day Return Policy
Items can be returned up to 365 Days after purchase provided they fall within the guidelines of the Everysportforless.com Return Policy. Please read the information below for details.
Incorrectly Shipped Items or Defective Clothing must be reported to us within 5 days of receipt.
The Following Items are not eligible to Return:
- Products that have been used in anyway, including items that have been left outdoors, are covered in dog or cat hair, have any type of odor, or are faded in anyway thru exposure to the elements.
- Sharpened or Baked Hockey Skates - Please do not Sharpen or Bake Skates until you know they fit correctly.
- Inline Wheels with any wear.
- Jocks or Undergarments
- Special Orders, Custom Orders, Team Jerseys, Any type of Embellishment
- Blemished Products
- Special Sale Event Items
- Warranty Items - Broken during use within the manufacturers Warranty timetable
In regards to the return eligibility above Everysportforless.com reserves the right to refuse a return or charge a restocking fee up to 40% based on condition once we have physically received the item back and looked it over. In these circumstances if the customer requests, we can return the product provided they pay shipping.
Additionally, Any Item that has been ordered in Multiple Sizes without purchase of at least one of the Sizes.
- Example of no Restocking Fee: A customer orders the same Model Shoe in sizes 4.0, 4.5, and 5.0, and purchases the 4.0. There would be no restocking fee on the return of the other two pairs.
- Example of 20% Restocking Fee: A customer orders the same Model Shoe (this includes colors) in sizes 4.0, 4.5, 5.0 and 5.5 and requests a return of all four sizes. The customer would be charged a restocking fee on three of the returned pairs.
Please click HERE for a reference guide to manufacturers websites and their Warranty Info and specifics on how to warranty a broken or defective product.
To be Eligible for a Return all items must:
- Be in New and Unused Condition
- Contain all original Literature and Accessories
- Any Plastic Packaging must be unbroken
- UPC Codes must be intact and not removed.
- Include a Copy of the Original Order Slip.
- Bats must be in their original shrink wrap.
- Helmets must still have all warning and certification stickers attached.
- A Shoe box cannot be used as the return shipping box, unless the box is wrapped or double boxed and there is no tape stuck to the outside of the box.
Applying for a Return and getting a RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number)
We do not accept returns under any circumstances without an approved RMA#
1. In the Top left corner of any screen, Log In to My Account > Manage My Account > Completed
2. In Completed click Return Item(s)
3. Fill out the following items on the return request:
- Quantity to return
- Return reason (Your reason for the return)
- Return action (What you would like us to do)
- Comments (Please be specific, this will speed up the approval process)
4. Click Submit Return Request.
What to Expect
When a return request is submitted, Everysportforless.com receives a notification email, and you will receive a
Once we have received and reviewed your Return Request we will process it and issue (providing it meets the guidelines above):
1) An Email informing you of the status of your Return Request (Approval, etc)
2) A followup Email providing the RMA Number, plus instructions on shipping, where to write your RMA#, etc.
Please note that once you receive your RMA Number you have 14 business days to return the product or it will be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
When we physically receive the returned item at our warehouse we typically are able to issue the refund within 4-5 business days from the day we receive it. Your refund will be issued the way you paid for the order. For example if you used Paypal, your Paypal account will be credited. If you used a Visa card your Visa card will be credited. The Customers are also responsible for Return Shipping. Only Items Eligible for In-Store Pickup can be returned directly to the Store.
If you are not comfortable with selecting the right Size or Fit. Please contact us HERE. We are here to help make your purchase as easy and stress free as possible!
Fast Reliable Shipping
Note that there are restrictions on some brands or products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Once the shipment has left our facility we cannot change a delivery address.
Please note that any Refused Packages will be charged a 50% restocking fee in addition to all shipping costs both to and from the location.
Before placing your order please be sure to double check your ship to address for old apartment numbers, addresses, etc. as you will be charged the return shipping cost for undeliverable orders. This can easily be avoided by quickly confirming that your shipping is correct.
In Store Pickup
Every sport for less offers local In store pickup for customers in our home state of Rhode Island.
Since your order may be fulfilled with product(s) arriving from outside our main shipping center we ask that you wait to receive an email confirmation or a call from us confirming that your order is ready to be picked up.
Important information to bring when coming to pickup your order
Please bring a copy of your order confirmation email including the order number.
Click HERE for directions to our pickup location.