Wilson 2021 A2000 1975 11.75" Infield Baseball Glove - Right Hand Throw
- Calculated at Checkout
Wilson 2021 A2000 1975 11.75" Infield Baseball Glove
Dexterity: Right Hand Throw
Infield Baseball Glove
More infielders are looking for patterns with deeper pockets to help corral the ball. The A2000 1975 has a pocket design similar to the 1785, incredibly deep - and at 11.75" length, you get that extra quarter inch, as well. We combined Copper, Black and White Pro Stock Leather in this year's take on the model and our new Bold Logos pop off the glove. The all-new ComfortPro Lining gives you more comfort than ever before in an A2000, giving you a glove you're sure to love.
- Pattern 1975
- Position Infield
- Web H WEB
- Rolled Dual Welting Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Thin Heel Pad A thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist Lining Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- ComfortPro™ Fit Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Bold Logos Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.
Warranty & Return Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Everysportforless.com is committed to bringing you an easy and fair customer friendly new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Everysportforless.com, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You won't have to worry about your refund or store credit. We have you covered. To quote Brianne P. of Naples, Florida, "Rockstar Customer Service"
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in their original packaging with original hang tags and shoe boxes must be free of tape and labels. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
All of the products we carry are from the top name brands in the industry and come with a full manufacturer warranty covering any and all product defects. If specific Warranty information applies for a product it will be available by clicking the warranty tab just above the description. If you have any questions about the warranty on a given product, let us know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For an in-depth look at our Return Policies please visit our Returns & Shipping Page